WHO CAN JOIN
- a. The promo is open to Filipinos, residing in and outside the Philippines, ages 11 years old and above. Minors must submit a waiver upon registration to participate.
- b. The promo will be housed on a microsite, www.otwolista.abs-cbn.com
- c. ABS-CBN will have the right to post submissions on its Facebook accounts, to further publicize the promotion.
- d. The participant grants the right to ABS-CBN to use their photo and video entries on promotional materials related to the campaign on TV, print, on ground and online.
WHO ARE DISQUALIFIED / FORFEITURE
- a. Participants who did not meet promo requirements for joining (as stated in How to Join part below).
- b. Employees, contractual, independent contractors, and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity of the following are not allowed to join the contest: ABS-CBN and all its subsidiaries, including interactive service provider, Corporate Sponsors and all its subsidiaries and media agencies.
- c. Persons reporting regularly to the promoter, sponsor, advertiser under a contract of service and who, by the nature of the service they render may have a direct and personal knowledge of this promotion are likewise disqualified.
- d. Participants who uploads photos or videos that contain the following:
- Inappropriate Behavior
- Any situation which exposes any person appearing in the entries to physical injuries
- f. Should the participant claiming to be the winner fails to present the complete requirements on the specified deadline (as stated below), then the winner shall be disqualified from claiming the prize in concurrence with DTI approval.
- g. Point deduction shall be made by ABS-CBN (authorized representative) for any submission that is not original or did not follow the instructions stated in the approved mechanics of this promo.
HOW TO JOIN
FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
1. Participants must register on the microsite (www.OTWOLISTA.abs-cbn.com)
a. They need to provide the following details:
b. Upon completing the registration, the participant will be given his/her
2. Each participant’s aim is to earn the needed number of points to reach the top level of the leaderboard and become “Certified OTWOListas” by doing the following activities:
a. BY SUBMITTING THEIR PHOTO OR VIDEO FOR THE DAILY OTWOLISTA CHALLENGE.
On the site, the participant will be given a Photo Challenge (3x a week) and a Video Challenge (2 x a week) or 1 challenge a day for 5 days.
Photo submissions: Participants must upload their photos on the microsite. Photo file size: 5mb / format: jpg. & png. Video submissions: participants must upload their videos on their personal YouTube accounts and submit the link on the microsite. Video file format: avi & mov.
Each successful submission will earn them equivalent points.
- PHOTO - 200 POINTS
- VIDEO - 250 POINTS
Completed task/s or submission/s will be posted on the participant’s account page and on the microsite’s gallery page.
An OTWOLista Weekly Winner will be chosen from the entries. (See winners’ section)
b. BY LIKING (Achieve) OTHER PEOPLE’S SUBMISSIONS = 1 point per Like (Achieve), maximum of 20 Likes (Achieves) per day
c. BY SHARING THE MICROSITE AND THEIR SUBMISSIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA = 5 POINT/S per share.
Maximum number of 5 shares a day per participant.
d. BY GIVING A COMMENT = 2 POINT/S per comment.
Maximum number of 10 points a day per participant.
e. BY INVITING THEIR FRIENDS TO THE MICROSITE = 15 POINT/S per invite.
Maximum number of 10 invites a day per participant.
f. BY EARNING SPECIAL BONUS STAMPS
- Unang Picture (first photo upload) = 5 bonus points
- Unang Video (first video upload) = 5 bonus points
- Unang Achieve (first liked submission) = 5 bonus points
- Unang Comment (first comment) = 5bonus points
- Unang Friend (first friend invited to join the app using the participant’s personalized code) = 5 bonus points
- Unang Share (first share) = 5 bonus points
- OTWOL Collector (Purchase of Php 2,500 worth otwol merhcandise in a single transaction) = 2,500 bonus points
- OTWOL Karir (collected all bonus stamps) = 100 bonus points
- OTWOL Perfect 10 (10 consecutive submissions) = 10 bonus points
- OTWOLISTA of the Week (chosen by internal judging) = 100 bonus points
g. BY EARNING NEWCOMER POINTS = 20 points Participant may earn points upon registration if he/she uses a registered member’s personalized code
Participant may earn points upon registration if he/she uses a registered member’s personalized code
h. BY PARTICIPATING IN BONUS CHALLENGES – Bonus challenges will be posted randomly during the duration of the promo period to help participants catch up on scores, or to help recalibrate the scoring system. Bonus challenges may earn points that range from 50 – 1000.
Amount of OTWOL merchandise in a single transaction POINTS EARNED
- Php 500-999 500
- Php 1,000-1499 1,000
- Php 1,500 – 1,999 1,500
- Php 2,000 and above 2,000
i. BY PURCHASING OF OTWOL ITEMS- Each participant is entitled to earn points by purchasing OTWOL merchandise, breakdown of points as follows:
3. The number of points each participant earns will help them get up the microsite’s leaderboard. The leaderboard will have six (6) levels. To reach a specific level, participants need to accumulate a certain number of points. Their aim is to reach the highest level on the leaderboard.
- TNT - must accumulate 0 - 299 POINTS
- JEBS - must accumulate 300 - 749 POINTS
- PUSONG OFW - must accumulate 750 – 1,799 POINTS
- JIGS MODE - must accumulate 1,800 – 7,499POINTS
- MOST APPROVED - must accumulate 7,500 – 19,999 POINTS
- CERTIFIED OTWOLISTA - must accumulate 20,000 POINTS and above
4. When a participant (from Phase 1 and 2) reaches the Certified OTWOLista level on the leaderboard he/she will be entitled to the following:
- Will appear in the Certified OTWOLista official list that will be shown after the show (bumper) and will be posted on Facebook.
- Will get advanced email notifications about upcoming On the Wings of Love events, promos and merchandise.
- May have their submissions featured on TV or on ABS-CBN’s other digital properties
5. All participants from phase 1 are still qualified to join the phase 2 challenges. All entries and points earned from phase 1 are also counted in the phase 2 level.
SUBMISSION OF DAILY ENTRIES (DAILY OTWOLISTA CHALLENGE)
1. Every day, after every OTWOL episode (10pm), an OTWOLista challenge will be posted on the site. There will be three (3) photo challenges and two (2) video challenges per week (Monday – Friday only).
2. Participants may submit their entry until the 10 pm of the next weekday.
3. Entries will be screened during weekends.
Cut-off for Entries:
- 1. ABS-CBN will stop accepting entries for Phase 1 by December 16, 2015, 11:59PM
- 2. ABS-CBN will stop accepting entries for Phase 2 by February 14, 2015 , 11:59PM
LIST OF PRIZES:
PHASE 1 (Week 1 to Week 4) - Certified Otwolista: America Here I Come!
(November 22, 2015 to December 16, 2015, 11:59PM)
A. Weekly Winners (PH): Five (5) winners of ABS-CBN OTWOL merchandise worth P1, 500 and OTWOL set visit (date will be based on the program's availability). Total of 20 winners of weekly prizes.
- *Weekly prizes are transferrable but not convertible to cash
- *ABS-CBN will decide on the date of the set visit, depending on the program/ celebrities availability.
- *All expenses related to the claiming, availing or enjoying of the prizes not otherwise provided for herein are the sole responsibility of the winner, including, but not limited to, hotel accommodations, carrier surcharges, service charges, local transportation, insurance, passport, meals, beverages, incidental charges and gratuities outside of the official itinerary of the trip.
B. Weekly Winners (Non PH or Filipinos abroad): Five (5) winners of ABS-CBN OTWOL merchandise worth P1, 500 and one month TFC subscription worth 12.951 or 610php from Week 2 to week 3 (December 1 to December 16). Total of 15 winners of weekly prizes.
- Roundtrip economy class airfare (MNL – SFO- MNL) for two (2)
- Hotel accommodation for 5 days and 4 nights from January 2015 (based on twin-sharing). Includes daily breakfast, hotel transfers and shuttle service during the activities stated in the scheduled itinerary.
- ABS-CBN OTWOL Merchandise for two (2) includes Passport holder, bagtag, Canvass tote, shirt, cap, pillow, scrapbook and other items
- Travel insurance (2), Terminal fee tickets (2), Philippine Travel tax (2)
*Phase 1 main prize (flyaway) is transferrable and convertible to cash
*ABS-CBN will decide on the date of the set visit, depending on the program/ celebrities availability
*All expenses related to the claiming, availing or enjoying of the prizes not otherwise provided for herein are the sole responsibility of the winner, including, but not limited to, hotel accommodations, carrier surcharges, service charges, local transportation, insurance, passport, meals, beverages, incidental charges and gratuities outside of the official itinerary of the trip.
*It is the winner’s personal responsibility to ensure that he/she has valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveler. If a winner is refused entry in to the USA or exit from the Philippines he/she will forfeit the prize in its entirety and no compensation or substitute will be offered.
*The winner and his/her companion should coordinate with the ABS-CBN representative on how they will receive their plane tickets and travel kits. There shall be no rebate on fare based on actual airfare cost should the winner and/or her companion choose to take other means of transportation to and from US for the duration of the travel.
PHASE 2 (week 5 to week 12) - Certified Otwolista: The Ultimate VIP Experience!
(Dec. 17 to February 14, 11:59PM)
* All participants from phase 1 are still qualified to join the phase 2 challenges. All entries and points earned from phase 1 are still counted in the phase 2 level.
A. WEEKLY PRIZES
*Winners residing in the Philippines will receive the following:
- a. One (1) On the Wings of Love pillow(PhP250)
- b. One (1) On the Wings of Love tumbler (PhP200)
* Winners residing outside the Philippines will receive the following:
- b. FREE One (1) month premium TFC.tv subscription package (USD12.99)
- c. OTWOL merchandise
B. MAIN PRIZE
Ten (10) Certified OTWOListas will get one (1) VIP ticket each worth two thousand pesos (2, 000php). The prize is transferable but not convertible to cash for non-PH winners.
All prizes exceeding Ten Thousand Pesos (P 10,000.00) shall be subject to twenty percent (20%) prize tax, which shall be shouldered by promo winner.
DETERMINATION/ NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS AND CLAIMING OF PRIZES
1) For Phase 1: There will be five (5) weekly winners of ABS-CBN OTWOL merchandise worth P1, 500 and OTWOL set visit (date will be based on the program's availability). Total of 20 winners of weekly prizes. Then by the end of phase 1, from November 22, 2015 to December 16, 2015, 11:59PM, one (1) winner will be judge to win the flyaway package (1 winner plus his/her one (1) companion. *Please see the prize details above.
2) For Phase 2: Each week, two (2) winners will be chosen from all the submissions. One (1) participant residing in the Philippines and one (1) participant residing outside the Philippines. Then by the end of phase 1, from Dec. 17 to February 14, 11:59PM, ten (10) winners will be chosen from the highest scorers on the leaderboard (Certified OTWOLista level).
3) Submissions will be judged internally using the following criteria:
Originality and Creativity– 40%
Is the video/photo original and unique?
Emotional impact – 30%
Did the video/photo adhere to the task that was given?
How well does the video/photo draw in the listener/viewer and keep their attention?
Overall quality – 25%
What is the overall quality of production (Visual and Sound Elements)
Points – 5%
** Point deduction shall be made by ABS-CBN (authorized representative) for any submission that is not original or did not follow the instructions stated in the mechanics of this promo.
4. ABS-CBN and the representative from DTI will be present during the determination of winners, every Mondays, starting November 30, 2015, 11AM at 9th floor Digital Media Division, Eugenio Lopez Jr. Communications Center Building Cor. Mother Ignacia Avenue & Eugenio Lopez Jr. St. South Triangle, Quezon City.
5. For the Phase 1 (week 1 to week 4) : Main prize – Flyaway trip, determination of winners will be on December 17, 2015, 11AM, at 9th floor Digital Media Division, Eugenio Lopez Jr. Communications Center Building Cor. Mother Ignacia Avenue & Eugenio Lopez Jr. St. South Triangle, Quezon City. For the Phase 2 (week 4 to week 12): Main prize - VIP Tickets, determination of winners will be on February 15, 2015, 11AM, at 9th floor Digital Media Division, Eugenio Lopez Jr. Communications Center Building Cor. Mother Ignacia Avenue & Eugenio Lopez Jr. St. South Triangle, Quezon City.
6. Prizes shall be awarded only upon completion of entire validation process, resulting in the participants being identified as a legitimate winner.
7. Winners will be notified through email, phone call and/or registered mail.
8. Names of winners will be announced in www.otwolista.abs-cbn.com. No text notifications will be sent to the winner advising him/her that he/she won. The winner/s should claim their prize within 60 days from receipt of notification. Otherwise the prize will be forfeited in favor of ABS-CBN with prior DTI approval.
9. Winner from Philippines , the prizes may be claimed at 9th Floor ELJCC Bldg Mother Ignacia Cor ELJ St Quezon City or at the nearest ABS CBN Regional TV / Radio Station or Direct Dispatch as indicated in the registered mail and/or during verification call. Winners will shoulder all costs that they would incur in securing their prize (Bus Fares, Taxi Fares, Gas, Parking, Meals, etc.). For NON-PH winner: Digital Media Division will forward the email addresses of winners from non-PH countries to TFC Global. TFC Global will then email the prize code to the non-PH winners.
10. The Winner must present the following to an authorized ABS-CBN representative when claiming prize:
- One (1) valid ID with complete real name, age, gender picture and correct address. Photocopies of any of the documents (i.e. birth certificate, marriage contract, SSS ID, driver’s license, school ID and/or passport)
- If the winner is a minor, then he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/s or legal guardian.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- 1. Participants represent and warrant that they have read, understood and agreed to abide by its complete rules and regulations.
- 2. Participants will retain copyright and ownership of their entries. However by submitting their photos, participants hereby agree to grant ABS-CBN and its subsidiaries and affiliate an exclusive, royalty-free license to use the same.
- 3. ABS-CBN Digital Media Division reserve the right to block, remove, or disqualify communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another or (d) violates any law or regulation or (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to ABS-CBN at their sole discretion.
- 4. ABS-CBN disclaims any liability for failure to receive or acknowledge entries arising from force majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, wars or other disturbances, labor unrest, or other causes beyond its control.
- 5. ABS-CBN shall be free from responsibility in case of injury, accident or death by bearer of the prizes and/or companion during the trip/claiming/experiencing the prize. “DISCLAIMER ON RECEIVING RAFFLE ENTRIES – ABS-CBN shall not be responsible and shall not be liable for entries which it fails to receive for reasons outside its control or for force majeure.”
Determination and Verification of Winners
- a. A DTI Representative shall be invited to check the computer system for receiving requests, sending confirmation messages, assigning random computer generated raffle entries, drawing of winners, opting out from the service, verification and testing of all replies/messages before the promo. A printed copy of screenshots during testing with the assigned DTI shall be sealed in an envelope. The envelope must signed by the DTI Representative for safekeeping of ABS-CBN Digital Media Divison and for verification of DTI anytime.
- b. A list of the properties of the computer program shall be printed and given to the DTI Representative after verification.
- c. During the verification, the DTI Representative shall also check the fields in the database/list of participants which shall include the following details: name, age, gender, birth date, age, cell phone numbers, email address, date and time of transaction, type of transaction that transpired, entries earned per transaction and a column shall be added to include the raffle numbers assigned randomly.
- d. Another DTI Representative will be invited to be present during the actual judging.
- e. ABS-CBN Digital Media Division will generate a list of qualified participants before the judging period.
- f. Numbers will be assigned at random to all qualified participants in the presence of the DTI Representalitive before drawing winners. A copy shall be sealed in an envelope signed by the DTI Representalitive for safekeeping of and for verification of DTI anytime.
- g. The first raffle number and the last raffle number shall be entered and shown on screen before judging of winners.
- h. After the winner is judge, it will be verified from the generated list by the ABS-CBN Representative and the DTI Representative.
- i. The list of winners with their corresponding prize won will be given to the DTI Representative after the judging period.
- j. A list of the properties of the computer program shall be printed and given to the DTI Representative after each judging schedule.
- k. All complaints and queries regarding this promotional activity may be attended by ABS-CBN DMD hotline that may be reached by dialing (02) 415-8766 from Monday to Friday 9AM to 6PM. Disclaimer: Airtime/Toll charges may be applied.
Website / Social Media Account Handling
i. All information sent by the participants to the registration page shall automatically go to the system database upon clicking submit.
ii. There will be one administrative (“Admin”) person from the Digital Media Division (DMD), who will monitor the promo website www.otwolista.abs-cbn.com. The Admin is also given the task to monitor the entries of the participants to make sure if the participants are following the rules in our approved mechanics. Approving of entries of participants is within 36hrs (base on the microsite time stamp).
iii. After compiling the entries sent during the day, the admin shall send the summary of entries to the management for the update prior the scheduled draw/judging period.
- Those that do not comply with the required elements will be purged from the database.
- Encoding of names of those with valid entries in a MS Office Excel file database as reference for the electronic raffle.
- Print out of names of those with valid entries to make sure there are no duplication of names
Access to and use of OTWOLISTA.abs-cbn.com both within the Philippines and internationally is provided by ABS-CBN Interactive, a subsidiary of ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp. on the following terms:
1. By using OTWOLISTA.abs-cbn.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of OTWOLISTA.abs-cbn.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to OTWOLISTA.abs-cbn.com.
2. ABS-CBN Interactive may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of OTWOLISTA.abs-cbn.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on abs-cbnNEWS.com then the latter shall prevail.
Use of OTWOLISTA.abs-cbn.com
3. You agree to use OTWOLISTA.abs-cbn.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of OTWOLISTA.abs-cbn.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within OTWOLISTA.abs-cbn.com.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on abs-cbnNEWS.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in ABS-CBN Interactive or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use abs-cbnNEWS.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any abs-cbnNEWS.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of abs-cbnNEWS.com content requires the prior written permission of ABS-CBN Interactive.
5. The names, images and logos identifying abs-cbnNEWS.com, ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp. or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of ABS-CBN Interactive, ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp. or any of its subsidiaries and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of ABS-CBN Interactive, ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp. or any of its subsidiaries or any other third party.
Contributions to the abs-cbnNEWS.com
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio and participation in polls) with abs-cbnNEWS.com you agree to grant to ABS-CBN Interactive and ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp., free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for ABS-CBN Interactive and ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp. and any of the services of its subsidiaries in any media worldwide.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that ABS-CBN Interactive can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any Philippine laws, that you have the right to give ABS-CBN Interactive permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that, for the stories that involve minors or victims of abuse, you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in my contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16.
9. We normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible. ABS-CBN Interactive may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with ABS-CBN Interactive.
11. If you do not want to grant ABS-CBN Interactive the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with abs-cbnNEWS.com.
13. You agree to use abs-cbnNEWS.com communities (including comments and message boards) in accordance with the following rules. These apply across all abs-cbnNEWS.com community sites and services. You should, however, read the local rules of the particular page or service you're using, as there may be some local variations to these rules.